QSHE & Energy Scaffold Compliance Inspector
Gary is primarily responsible for establishing audit schedules and conducting scaffolding inspections by following QSHE regulations and TG20 compliance requirements. Along with additionally supporting the Enigma Engineering Design department by auditing and assessing project solution proposals.
Originally trained at Bircham Newton College (CITB) Gary has over 36 years of experience in the scaffolding industry, working in various roles within the industrial, power transmission, town work refurbishment projects, infrastructure and rail structures/stations industry sectors. Gary has also been an active member of the NASC Safety Committee and is a Technical Occupational Health and Safety (Tech IOSH) member.
Gary’s additional professional industry qualifications include:
- NEBOSH General Certificate No 00328704
- CISRS Advanced Scaffolder (Registration No 00445943
- Advanced Scaffold Inspector Registration No 00445943
- CISRS Scaffolding Supervisor Registration No 00445943
- AIIRSM Certificate No 309441
- IOSH Registration No 214700