We’re looking for a safe, courteous 7.5 Ton Driver with an HGV Category C1 Licence, who is also willing to undertake general labouring tasks within the depot yard when needed. The successful candidate will be driving a 7.5 Ton wagon from our Newcastle branch to construction sites around the North East, to collect and deliver scaffold materials. This will involve the mounting and demounting of drop bodies and securing scaffolding material loads. Please note: Due to the nature of this role, manual handling of scaffolding equipment is required.
To be considered for this position, you must hold a valid C1 Licence, driver CPC, Drivers Qualification card and Tachograph card. Also, you will ideally have a CSCS/CISRS card however, training can be provided if needed to the successful candidate.
• A full clean HGV Category C1 Licence, with at least 2 years of experience.
• Up to date CPC/DQC Card and be fully aware of Drivers hours Laws.
• Driver Digital Tachograph card
• Making sure loads are safely secured.
• Keeping up-to-date logbooks and daily vehicle checks.
• Carrying out basic routine maintenance, such as oil, tyre and brake checks.
• Planning delivery schedules and routes with Transport Manager.
• Vehicle-mounted Crane certificate/card.
Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am to 4:30pm – Full-time position.
Established in1935, Enigma Industrial Services are an equal opportunities employer.