We’re looking for an Administration Apprentice who is eager to learn and progress their career. The successful candidate will be based at our Derby branch and will support colleagues with daily administration tasks. Ideally, you will have previous IT experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams however, full training will be provided. Also, to support your training you’ll be studying towards gaining a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Business Administration (dependent on your current experience) by attending college on day release.
Enigma is a leading provider of access and industrial services throughout the UK, operating one of the UK’s largest scaffolding asset bases. We have been servicing UK industries since 1935, across industrial, construction, housing, infrastructure, energy and power, agrochemical and food and beverage sectors. Over time our service offering has increased to support the needs of clients.
The organisation embed an ethical approach, high standards and an excellent safety record, all of which go some way to explain why we have a loyal client base and reputation as a trusted service provider. We aim to ensure that engagement with Enigma results in a positive experience for clients, employees, and other stakeholders alike, by offering a professional, friendly, and value-adding approach. This aim is supported by our five cornerstone values of Insight, Innovation, Investment, Inclusivity, and Integrity.
Helping out with day to day administration of a busy, vibrant and friendly office including:
• Assisting with stock control and updating client spreadsheets
• Processing paperwork from yard operations
• Monitoring and updating client accounts
• Maintaining compliance calendars and associated documents
• General office administration, emails, filing and assisting colleagues with ad-hoc tasks when required etc..
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• IT experience with Microsoft applications including; Word, Excel and Teams
• Self-starter who is confident, proactive and able to prioritise work
• Ability to learn and follow company processes (Training provided)
Minimum Qualifications/ Experience:
• Maths/English A-C Grade or equivalent
• IT (Information Technology) A-C Grade (Preferred however, training will be provided to the successful candidate)
Work Location: Derby – Litchurch Lane – DE24 8AA
Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm (½hr lunch, plus 2 x 15 minute breaks)
Salary & Rewards:
Basic Salary: £12,500 (Plus 6-month review and bonus subject to performance)
Pension: Up to an 8% contributory by Company / Employee or equivalent AE Pension
Holidays: 25 Annual + 8 Days Bank Holiday
Established in 1935, Enigma Industrial Services are an equal opportunities employer.