Full job description
Enigma-IS are delighted to announce we have a requirement for an Advanced Scaffolder (Gold Card) / Scaffold Inspector to join our QSHE & Energy Support Function. The role will be based in Scotland and responsibilities include carrying out Statutory Scaffolding Inspections (Tube & Fit, Kwikstage and HAKI System Scaffold), Ad hoc & Scheduled Monitoring Scaffolding Inspections and Scaffolding Audits. This permanent role offers an excellent salary, with associated benefits package, and the chance to make a positive impact to a growing the business.
Based: Mobile role covering Access Branches in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, and Aberdeen, must be willing to travel occasionally within the UK.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience & qualification.
Job Type: Permanent
Development: A training & development plan will be developed and implemented support by coaching and mentoring to ensure the highest quality of support.
Reporting directly to the QSHE & Energy Director, the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Representing the company in a professional capacity in liaison with our clients and workforce.
- Maintaining legal compliance on behalf of the company and our clients.
- Auditing projects and scaffolding structures in compliance to company policy and industry guidance.
- Ensuring industry best practice is adhered to for works at height and scaffold delivery.
- Identifying non-conformities to the Supervisor, Contracts Managers and QSHE & Energy Department.
- Carrying out thorough examination of fall protection equipment where required.
- Providing guidance and advice to our staff.
- Producing statutory and company reports as required.
- Ensuring correct Scaffolding standards remain consistently high across the business.
- Delivering both theoretical & practical training briefings where required.
The ideal candidate for this position will have (or willing to work towards);
- CISRS Scaffolder, Advanced Scaffolder or Scaffold Supervisor Card.
- CISRS Various SSPTS (desirable).
- CISRS Scaffold Inspection Card (Advanced desirable).
- Time served scaffolder / construction industry experience.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate, or other equivalent safety qualification desirable.
- Temporary works knowledge (qualification desirable).
- Knowledge of current NASC SG4, SG6, TG4, TG20 requirements.
- Computer literate: Word, PowerPoint and Excel are essential skills.
- Suitable construction knowledge and background.
- Assertive, diplomatic, and measured.
- Problem solving, leadership and effective communication skills.
- FULL UK driving license.
If you are interested in the position outlined above and wish to work alongside a successful organisation that values their staff, as well as taking immense pride in what they do, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send in a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suitable for this position to Roy Rogers, QSHE & Energy Director.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.