We’re Hiring! – Contracts Manager (Temporary Access / Scaffolding) – Preston Depot (North West Region)
The successful candidate will be accountable for safety performance, profitability, compliance with company procedures and service delivery on client’s sites throughout the region. You will be responsible for leading weekly planning meetings to review all project programmes prior to client submission, ensuring the correct manpower, materials and equipment are allocated on sites for maximum productivity. To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills and have the ability to plan labour effectively to ensure works are delivered efficiently, on time and within budget.
You will also need to be a team player with the ability to continually deliver customer-focused service while demonstrating the company culture, values, and ethics through your behaviour.
Primarily based at our Preston Depot, additional travel will be required. To visit relevant business unit locations and client’s sites throughout the North West region, with some lodging away from home when needed.
Knowledge & skills for the position:
• QSHE qualifications, or keen to work towards (i.e. NEBOSH, IOSH)
• Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) or equivalent (desirable)
• CSRS Advanced Scaffolder Qualification or equivalent (desirable)
• Extensive understanding of the Access sector with ideally 5+ years of experience in a similar role (desirable)
• Experience of excellent stakeholder management.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and able to work according to strategic direction.
• Must hold a current driving licence.
Established in 1935, Enigma Industrial Services are an equal opportunities employer.