** Immediate Start **
We are looking for Part 1, Part 2 and Advanced Scaffolders to work on our client’s sites across multiple locations throughout Newcastle and the North-East region. Ideally you will have experience with erecting and dismantling Kwikstage, HAKI and K2 system scaffold along with tube & fitting scaffolding.
We offer competitive rates and the opportunity for consistent high earners to be transferred to a full-time position.
Candidates must hold a CISRS accreditation and have an appetite for maximising their potential.
For more information or to apply for the roles, please, call our regional office on: 0191 414 2481
Alternatively, please, submit your CV online.
Successful applicants will need to be able to work as part of a team and be fully conversant with current Health and Safety at work procedures and legislation surrounding construction works and scaffold erection/dismantling.
What we are looking for
• Candidates must be CISRS Registered
• Part 1, Part 2 or Advanced Scaffolders required
• Ability to use the tools and instruments of the scaffolding trade.
• Ability to think quickly and implement safety practices.
• Good communication skills.
• Responsible and respectful.
• Organised, diligent and methodical.
• Using coordination and working with a team.
• Must have own transport
Established in 1935, Enigma Industrial Services are an equal opportunities employer.