We’re Hiring! – HR Administrator (Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside WA12 0HF)
Leading Provider of Access & Industrial Services.
You will be based at our Newton-Le-Willows head office and work as part of the HR team reporting to the HR Operations Manager. To support the HR team with the administration of employee training records, updating policies/procedures, and dealing with general employee enquiries. You will also be involved with the updating of Excel spreadsheets and general administrative duties and will be responsible for updating our employee database and creating reports by using and maintaining our in-house database system.
The successful candidate must appreciate the importance of working confidentially and previous office experience is essential. We are seeking a highly organised individual who’s able to use their initiative when required.
To be an advocate of our HR policies and practice in support of the Enigma brand, Employee Proposition, culture, values, and People Management Framework. You’ll strive for service excellence and work with the HRD & HRBP to identify and implement service improvements.
• Provide HR administrative support.
• Ensure that all filing and administration is kept up-to-date.
• Provide support to engender a forward thinking and pro-active HR culture.
• Develop positive, supportive working relationships with the HR team and operational colleagues, by working in collaboration with stakeholders.
• You will be subject to sensitive information therefore you must have professional awareness with confidentiality.
• Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, you’ll be comfortable with numerical reasoning.
• Willingness to undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required of you.
What we are looking for:
• A minimum of 5 GCSE’s (including English and Maths)
• Previous experience of HR systems
• Good understanding of HR processes
• High customer service focus, with excellent written and telephone communication skills
• Excellent keyboard skills
• Well organised, with ability to work to tight deadlines and excellent attention to detail
• Ability to manage others
• The ability to growth and learn with the Company as it expands.
Salary & Rewards:
• Holidays: 25 Annual + 8 Days Bank Holiday
• Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
• Company contribution pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
Established in 1935, Enigma Industrial Services are an equal opportunities employer.