Scaffolders (All Grades) & COTS Labourers – Competitive rates and immediate start with long-term employment opportunity.
Main duties will include the erection and dismantle of scaffolding, both tube & fitting and system Scaffolds, to support our client’s ‘Town Works’ sites across
multiple locations within the region. Successful candidates will work from our South Wales Distribution Centre at Kenfig near Port Talbot and ideally have
experience with Kwikstage and HAKI system scaffold.
We offer competitive rates and the opportunity for consistent high earners to be transferred to a full-time position.
Candidates must hold a CISRS accreditation and have an appetite for maximising their potential.
We require experienced labourers to assist Scaffolders in the chaining of materials to the work face and checking the storage and quantity of scaffold
equipment. Interpretation of material that Scaffolders require for erection with the identification of scaffold components is essential for this role.
Successful applicants will need to be able to work as part of a team and be fully conversant with current Health and Safety at work procedures and legislation
surrounding construction works and scaffold erection/dismantling.
What we are looking for
• Candidates must be CISRS Registered
• Part 1, Part 2 or Advanced Scaffolders required
• Ability to use the tools and instruments of the scaffolding trade.
• Ability to think quickly and implement safety practices.
• Good communication skills.
• Responsible and respectful.
• Organised, diligent and methodical.
• Using coordination and working with a team.
• Must have own transport