We’re Hiring! – Scaffolders – (All Grades) – Competitive Rates
Milford Haven – Pembrokeshire – South Wales
** Immediate Start with Long-Term Employment Opportunity **
We are looking for experienced Part 1, Part 2 or Advanced Scaffolders to work on our client’s Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal in Milford Haven, to
support project works. You will be erecting and dismantling scaffolding, both tube & fitting and system scaffolds, on our client’s industrial site and successful
candidates will report to the Enigma Industrial Services, South Wales Distribution Centre at Kenfig near Port Talbot.
Candidates must hold a CISRS accreditation and have an appetite for maximising their potential.
Successful applicants will need to be able to work as part of a team and be fully conversant with current Health and Safety at work procedures and legislation
surrounding construction works and scaffold erection/dismantling.
What we are looking for
• Candidates must be CISRS Registered.
• Part 1, Part 2 or Advanced Scaffolders required.
• Ability to use the tools and instruments of the scaffolding trade.
• Ability to think quickly and implement safety practices.
• Good communication skills.
• Responsible and respectful.
• Organised, diligent and methodical.
• Using coordination and working with a team.
• Must have own transport