We’re Hiring! – Thermal Insulation Engineers (Milford Haven – Pembrokeshire – South Wales)
50 Hours per week
Monday to Friday
Immediate Start with Long-Term Employment Opportunity
We are looking for experienced Thermal Insulation Engineers to work on our client’s Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminal in Milford Haven, to support
outage and maintenance projects. The ideal candidates will be confident in delivering all aspects of thermal insulation and metal works where required and
will report to the Enigma Industrial Services, South Wales Distribution Centre at Kenfig near Port Talbot. This role is a permanent position on a long term
Candidates must hold a CISRS accreditation and have an appetite for maximising their potential.
• Carry out work in a safe manner in accordance with site rules and regulations.
• Appreciation of industry-standard safe working practices including permit to work systems, COSHH, risk assessments and accident/incident reporting.
• Ensure that all work is undertaken within the job holder’s own level of demonstrated competence.
Thermal Insulation Engineer Responsibilities:
• Competent in the identification and installation of Thermal Insulation materials, material types, dimensions, and material densities.
• Knowledge of the specifications being applied such as heat conservation, winterisation, refrigeration etc. and the parameters of their application.
• Experience in measuring for off-site fabrication as well as ability to cut and fit metal on site. This is to include, but is not limited to, pipework, valves, flanges,
tees, reducers, cap ends, bends, vessels and tanks.
• To be able to utilise / install alternative finish coatings.
• The ability to accurately identify specific lines / equipment from drawings to ensure the correct specification is installed.
What we are looking for
• Basic literacy and numeracy skills.
• Manual handling.
• Appreciation of industry safety standards and procedures.
• Experience in working within a customer-focused environment.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual.
• Someone who takes responsibility for their own actions.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience working in a similar role.
Established in 1935, Enigma Industrial Services are an equal opportunities employer.
For more information on working at Enigma, please, visit.
Enigma Industrial Services are a Leading Provider of Access & Industrial Services