Transport Administrator – Newton-Le-Willows (Merseyside – WA12 0HF)
The successful candidate will provide an administration support service to the Transport Manager on all day-to-day fleet activities at our head office in Newton-Le-Willows.
- To maintain operational activities within the fleet department and ensure that SLA’s / KPI’s are met.
- Data management and maintaining the fleet inventory and database.
- Assisting with fleet duties such as, vehicle management (RFL renewal, fuel cards, MOTs, provision of daily rental vehicles, MID compliance, vehicle servicing and maintenance) and driver management (parking permits, driving offences, new starters).
- Conducting monthly checks to ensure adherence to the fleet policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in a similar role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to coordinate and build relationships.
- Knowledge of the industry and self-motivated to learn and develop knowledge further.
- Resilient with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt based on changing demands and conditions.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Pension: Matched defined contribution up to 8%
- Holidays: 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday – Friday)
- Study: Full study support (after successful completion of the probationary period)