With over 20 years’ experience working within the chemical, nuclear, automotive and food industry sectors in various QSHE management roles. Kirsty is primarily responsible for the implementation, delivery and improvement of the QSHE & Energy management systems based on the organisation requirements.
QSHE Business & Process Manager
Also, along with the professional accreditations listed below Kirsty is an active member of the Engineering Construction Industry Association Safety Committee, Graduate Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (Grad IOSH) and Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (MCQI).
Professional Qualifications & Achievements:
- NEBOSH Diplomas in Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management
- CQI Diploma in Quality Management and Assurance
- NEBOSH Certificates in Occupational Health & Safety, Environmental Management, Construction and Fire Management.
- CISRS Basic Scaffold Inspector
- Honours Degree in Applied Chemistry