With over 21 years of experience in engineering roles, supported by 13 years working within various management positions, Leighton has extensive experience across a diverse range of industry sectors including Automotive, Healthcare and the Rail industries. Leighton is an experienced Business Process Manager and has specialist expertise in all elements of quality management and continual improvement including and not limited to the implementation, control and management of all QMS (Quality Management System) activities.
Additionally, Leighton has a Higher National Diploma – Electrical & Electronic Engineering qualification and is also an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor. With professional skills and competency within auditing, managing the control of customer-specific requirements, CAR (corrective action requests) and CA/PA (corrective / preventative) activities. On a daily basis, Leighton will be primarily responsible for supporting the QSHE & Energy Director and senior management team, in maintaining and improving the EIMS Enigma Integrated Management System to ensure standards throughout the organisation are continually delivered with a consistent service.
Leighton’s professional skills and qualifications include:
- Higher National Certificate Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Higher National Diploma Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 – Technical Services
Professional site certification requirements:
- ISO 14001:2004 Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 9001:2008 Internal QMS Auditor
- ISO 9001:2008 QMS Lead Auditor
- ISO / TS 16949:2009 Internal QMS Auditor
- IATF 16949:2016 Core Tool (New Product Introduction)
- IATF 16949:2016 Internal QMS Auditor