The QSHE electronic management system solution fully integrating the risk management processes, from identifying and assessing risk business-wide, to assigning and monitoring risk mitigation plans. QSHE also assists with creating indepth reports and defining long-term strategy for enhanced performance.
- The dashboard clearly displays a summary of risk assessments, published, unpublished, due in 30 days and expired with a clear identify number.
- Dashboard search function to identify substances and be aware of all submitted SDS requests and Safety Data Sheet document updates.
- Plan - Identify, analyse and evaluate risk
- Do - Proactively manage risk with complete data capture, intuitive workflow and consolidated documentation.
- Check - Improve collaboration and transparency reviewing risk assessments for compliance and control objectives.
- Act - Consolidate all actions into streamlined milestones with the ability to track progress and set auto-reminders.
QSHE provides structured access to designated personnel with various access rights dependent on competence and requirement, for example:
- Read Only – Individuals can only read authorised information to do so within their hierarchy.
- Administrator – Can record but not publish information within their hierarchy.
- Risk Assessor - Can record and publish information within their hierarchy.
- Manager – Can record, publish information and create folders within their hierarchy.
- Owner – Manages the QSHE platform on behalf of the company.
- Improve performance.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external standards.
- Engage with risk assessors and workforce.
- Continuously update risk assessment libraries.
- Advanced consistent clear risk-awareness throughout the business.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Safeguard company reputation.