Wellbeing & Support
At Enigma Industrial Services, we understand that employee well-being is paramount by fully supporting individuals throughout the organisation. Our internal mental health awareness initiative supports employees with identifying problems and assists them with seeking professional help. Additionally, throughout the organisation, we have trained mental health first aiders, published information literature and produced video guides to support colleagues who may be struggling with their mental health.
WellbeingWe recognise that the health and wellbeing of all our employees is critical to the long-term success of our business; and given the challenging environments in which we work, it’s simply the right thing to do, including offering when required the following:
- Fit for Work Assessments.
- Working at heigh assessments.
- With cause medicals, Mental health or Muscular Skeletal
- Pre & Post employment medicals.
- One-to-one consultations with our appointed doctors or occupational health professionals.
- Mental Health first aiders including trained supervisors & Managers.
- Employee Assistance Programmes including counselling services.
- Exposure monitoring programmes.
- Mental Health information and confidential call centre.
- Drug & Alcohol Services.
- General Counselling.
- Asbestos, Nuclear, Lead & HAVs assessments.
- Continuous training and development.
- Audiometry Assessments.
- Night worker Assessments.