Scaffolders (All Grades) & COTS Labourers – Competitive rates and […]
- To maintain operational activities within the fleet department and ensure that SLA’s / KPI’s are met.
- Data management and maintaining the fleet inventory and database.
- Assisting with fleet duties such as, vehicle management (RFL renewal, fuel cards, MOTs, provision of daily rental vehicles, MID compliance, vehicle servicing and maintenance) and driver management (parking permits, driving offences, new starters).
- Conducting monthly checks to ensure adherence to the fleet policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in a similar role.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to coordinate and build relationships.
- Knowledge of the industry and self-motivated to learn and develop knowledge further.
- Resilient with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt based on changing demands and conditions.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Office packages.
- Competitive salary
- Pension: Matched defined contribution up to 8%
- Holidays: 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday – Friday)
- Study: Full study support (after successful completion of the probationary period)
Transport Administrator – Newton-Le-Willows (Merseyside – WA12 0HF) The successful […]
Client-Facing Office Administrator (Temporary Access / Scaffolding) – Kenfig Depot […]
We’re Hiring! – Scaffolders – (All Grades) – Competitive Rates […]
We’re Hiring! – Thermal Insulation Engineers (Milford Haven – Pembrokeshire […]
The primary responsibilities include performing Statutory Scaffolding Inspections (Tube & Fitting, Kwikstage and HAKI System Scaffold), Ad hoc & Scheduled Monitoring Scaffolding Inspections, and Scaffolding Audits. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing projects and liaising with site managers by agreeing on programme of work schedules and ensuring budget control and the efficient management of labour. To be considered for the role you must hold a CISRS Advanced Inspection card. Ideally, you will also hold a SSSTS card however, full training can be provided. The successful candidate will be based at the Kenfig depot and cover the South West region.
As a Scaffolding Inspector/Supervisor, you will be required to be self-driven and will ideally have previous experience supervising scaffolding projects within both town works and industrial environments. The ability to successfully manage staff, programmes of work, method statements and risk assessments will be essential to this role as well as being able to communicate with our client onsite. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills to help meet deadlines.
The role will include the following:
• Being responsible with project Method Statements & Risk Assessments.
• Dealing with Health & Safety on site and working with the Health and Safety Manager to ensure Health & Safety standards are met and maintained.
• Conducting site staff inductions and toolbox talks, completing timesheets, and arranging appropriate staffing cover on projects.
• Running projects from handover to completion, you will oversee multiple projects and assist with erecting and dismantling scaffolding as and when required.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients.
• Managing systems to facilitate the successful delivery of projects including project planning mechanisms, monitoring and evaluation systems, quality assurance systems and contract management systems.
• Ensuring that projects run to schedule and budget.
• Achieving set business targets as set by the General Manager.
• Assisting the wider Enigma team on-site to ensure daily operations run smoothly.
• Representing the company in a professional capacity in liaison with our clients and workforce.
• Maintaining legal compliance on behalf of the company and our clients.
• Auditing projects and scaffolding structures in compliance to company policy and industry guidance.
• Ensuring industry best practice is adhered to for works at height and scaffold delivery.
• Identifying non-conformities
• Carrying out thorough examination of fall protection equipment where required.
• Providing guidance and advice to our staff.
• Producing statutory and company reports as required.
• Ensuring correct Scaffolding standards remain consistently high across the business.
• Delivering both theoretical & practical training briefings where required.
You will ensure programmes of work are managed and find solutions to problems that may cause delays, such as the late arrival of materials/equipment etc, whilst maintaining strict quality control procedures and safety compliance on all projects and works.
To be successful in this role you must be a positive ambassador of Enigma’s core values of Insight, Innovation, Inclusivity, Investment, and Integrity. By demonstrating our ethos and governance to ensure these are adhered to by all staff working on-site. You will need to be a good communicator and will need to liaise with other departments such as Health and Safety, Quality and HR as and when required.
Candidates must have previous Scaffolding experience, a valid Advanced Inspection CISRS card and a full clean driving license, plus an SSSTS card is desirable but not essential, training will be provided. Candidates are also expected to be computer literate and have excellent communication skills.
Scaffolding Inspector/Supervisor required – South West Region (Hourly Paid – […]
- Previous construction experience is advantageous, or any physical outdoor role/experience.
- A valid CSCS card is advantageous (Or having completed a Health & Safety Test within the last 2 years).
Are you NOT fazed by the thought of working at […]
Contracts Supervisor – Edinburgh, Access Services Sector Enigma Industrial Services […]
Based at our Newcastle Branch, we are looking for a […]
We’re Hiring! – Contracts Manager (Temporary Access / Scaffolding) – […]
Enigma-is looking to recruit an Apprentice Scaffold Design Engineer to […]